If you are the kind of person that wants to experience great taste but does not care or want to take the time to do it yourself, Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP 1000 Café Barista espresso machine is a great option.
With the simple “press” of a button, you can choose from lattes, cappuccinos and shots of espresso. This machine makes coffee easy. All you have to do is enjoy it.
Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP 1000 Café Barista espresso machine has three different color options; Stainless Steel, White and Red as seen below.
Key Features of Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1000
- One-touch control panel allows for quick and easy selection
- Removeable water and milk reservoirs that fill up easily, disassemble nicely and are dishwasher safe
- Available in 3 fun colors: red, stainless steel and white
- Easily removeable and washable drip catcher collects coffee drips and keeps your brew space tidy and clean
- Includes everything needed to create your favorite espresso drinks including a single shot filter as well as a double shot filter, a measuring scoop, tamper, and a booklet of 10 popular coffee recipes
Size – 12 x 14 x 12.2 inches
Weight – 9 pounds
Benefits of Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1000
- Comes with an included recipe book that features 10 delicious drink recipes for you to make
- Allows you to make a simple espresso shot as well as lattes, cappuccinos and other espresso-based beverages
- Is incredibly easy to use and has user-friendly controls that everyone, even beginners, will be able to understand
Recommendations for Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1000
- Prime the machine for 15 to 20 seconds before using
- After you have received the machine, start by rinsing out and washing off all the pieces, then remove all the tape
- Save yourself some time in the long run and skip over the “Quick Guide” and head straight for the detailed instructions so that important information is not left out
- For optimal results, fill the water tank with fresh, filtered water, to the max fill for every cup, every time
- Machine should be thoroughly cleaned after every single use; this is made easy with a built-in “cleaning” button that does most of the work for you
- The removable water reservoir holds up to 55 oz of water so that you can brew multiple drinks before refilling it
- Extremely user-friendly
- Makes great brews in a short amount of time and requires little energy from you to do it
- Hassle-free clean up
- The sliding cup height platform is convenient and perfect for brewing into smaller cups
- After a few months of regular use, milk no longer pulls well from the milk reservoir, even after multiple cleanings
- The quality, longevity and durability of this product seems to suffer a bit in light of the fact that this product costs far less than most espresso machines on the market
- This particular Mr. Coffee espresso machines seems to have a bad track record of failing and stopping working on a fairly regular basis
- Fairly cheap design for the price
- Is one of the easiest and most affordable alternatives to buying coffee every day; the machine will pay for itself within a matter of months
Pick Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1000 Machine if…
- You are a beginner and want to try your hand at creating delicious espresso shots and beverages
- You do not want to spend a lot of money on an espresso machine but want a good experience for the price
- You want to brew espresso at home with a budget-friendly semi-automatic espresso machine
What Users Liked
- 4.2 out of 5 stars, 897 customer reviews on Amazon
- Super easy to use and clean up; simply add your favorite espresso or coffee grounds to the portafilter, fill the milk reservoir and press one of the three beverage preprogrammed beverage options
- The milk compartment is easily removed (and can be stored in the refrigerator) and easy cleaned in the dishwasher
- This machine seems to offer the “most bang for your buck” in terms of the features that it offers
What Users Disliked
- Mr. Coffee customer service was hard to reach and unhelpful when problems with the machine arose
- After about 7 months, the machine started to get louder and produce lesser amounts of coffee
- The milk frother seems to cause users a significant amount of problems and occasionally stops working all together
- The machine tends to perform more like a steam espresso machine than a 15 bar pump espresso machine
Looking for a different model?
If you proceed with the best overall espresso machine, then we recommend you to read the Breville BES870XL Barista Express espresso machine review.
If you prefer a best value espresso machine, then you’d better read the Breville 800ESXL Espresso Machine review.
Or do you need a full automatic espresso machine to grab your delicious cup of espresso with a click of a button? Here are the best super automatic espresso machine reviews.
If you like this Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1000 Café Barista Espresso Machine review, please share it from the buttons below.