This Super-Automatic Espresso Machine makes taking and making great coffee easy. Fifty years ago no one would have imagined that you could get quality coffee with just the touch of a button. What is even better is that all you have to do is turn your machine on and off and fill and empty the espresso bean/grounds tray. It is honestly that simple. You get what you pay for with this machine. The average price for the DeLonghi ESAM3500.N Magnifica Espresso Machine runs right around $1,500. At first glance, this may seem like a lot of money for a small machine, but we think it is totally worth it. At the very least, if you drink only 1 shot of espresso a day, the machine will pay itself off in less than 1 year. But we know you won’t be able to enjoy a single shot of this espresso, not with how good this espresso tastes. This machine is very easy to use, has a wide variety of customizable grind settings, customer service seems to be responding in a timely manner and you can use any type of milk that you would like with the steamer. First, let us offer a bit of advice before you dive right in and decide to go with this mega machine: the steamer tends to work best with low fat or nonfat milk. This machine is definitely designed for more serious espresso lovers. Sure, anyone could use it with ease, but if you are not already really serious about you coffee, you might want to start with something a bit cheaper. Like good wine, if you do not know a lot about the growing process, the region it is from or how it was bottled, you may not have the knowledge to appreciate it in full.See the Price Now
Key Features of DeLonghi ESAM3500.N Magnifica
- You don’t need to wait between preparing espresso and cappuccino thanks to its Double Boiler System.
- The control panel has a programmable menu with user-friendly push and rotary buttons.
- It is quite easy to froth milk for making cappuccinos and lattes with a single touch of a button. Patent name “Single Touch”
- For the best espresso experience, the machine grinds coffee beans instantly just before the brewing process to use the freshest coffee grounds. The patent name of this system is “Direct-to-Brew”.
- Compact and removable brewing system allows you to clean easily.
- The professional-quality low-pitch conical burr grinder provides you to adjust the fineness of the coffee beans.
- To keep your coffee hot longer, the machine has an integrated cup warmer to heat your coffee cup before making the coffee.
- There is an indicator to show the necessity of cleaning when needed.
Size – 11.0 x 15.3 x 14.4 inches Weight – 24.75 poundsSee the Price Now
Looking for a different model?
If you don’t want to go with a upper class model for now and prefer a super automatic espresso machine that offers best value for your buck, then we recommend you to read the Krups EA8250 Espresseria espresso machine review. If you are looking for a budget-friendly super automatic espresso machine, then Nespresso Pixie C60 Espresso Machine review would be beneficial to read. Or do you prefer a semi-automatic espresso machine to add your control into your joy of espresso? Here are the best semi-automatic espresso machine reviews. If you like this DeLonghi ESAM3500.N Magnifica Espresso Machine review, please share it from the buttons below.